Mold silicone rubber (gypsum industry) is composed of two components A and B, both of which are fluid liquids. After mixing A/B in a certain ratio (weight ratio) evenly, brush or pour the silica gel on the prototype of the product to be rebuilt. The mold can be fully cured in 4-8 hours at room temperature (25℃)
The finished mold has the properties of acid and alkali resistance, aging resistance, low deformation and shrinkage resistance, high temperature resistance, and good tear resistance. It is widely used in the reworking of cement industry products and mold making.
1. Pour A and B into the container according to a certain ratio, and stir evenly with an electric drill or a stirring rod. The bottom of the container and the container wall must be scraped well to ensure that the silica gel here can be fully mixed with the curing agent.
2. After the silica gel and the curing agent are evenly stirred, there is 20-30 minutes of pre-operation time. If there is a vacuum machine, the bubble can be discharged. The vacuuming time should not be too long. Normally, 3-5 minutes.
3. Generally, when pouring or brushing medium or large products, it is recommended to pour or brush 2-3mm thick silica gel on the surface of the product first, so that the silica gel fully contacts the product prototype, and the energy is exhausted (to ensure the contact surface of the silica gel and the prototype No bubbles), when the colloid surface is in a semi-crosslinked state, pour or brush twice or more.
4. If it is a sheet mold, usually a glass fiber reinforced plastic or plaster outer mold for protection.
5.The mold can be fully cured after 4-8 hours at room temperature. In order to achieve the best results, the mold should be placed for 24 hours before use.
6. For prototype products with fine patterns or silicon materials, it is best to use a release agent
1. Packaging: 10KG, 25KG, 200KG or according to customer requirements.
2. This product is non-dangerous. Pay attention to rain and sun during transportation
3. Pay attention to cleaning when storing, avoid dust mixing and contact with acid and alkali.
4. Storage period: 10-12 months, beyond the storage period, it can still be used after analysis if qualified.